1. WHO WE ARE
Higher Advantage LLC provides services in building websites, including web design, domain name registration and related products and services, to businesses and Individuals.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information from you to provide you with the Services as well as for the purposes described below. The information may be provided by you voluntarily or we may automatically collect the information through communications, profiles, or cookies.
- Personal Information. The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name, and credit card or other payment information. The financial information collected will only be used to bill you for the Services you purchase. If you make a purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
- Account Information. The account information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your account status, your website features, and your website content.
We may utilize cookies to track referrals from internal and external affiliates, as well as for advertising campaigns. We may also use a third party service provider to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies may be used in those email messages to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to enable us to provide more focused marketing communications to you. You can reject cookies by changing your browser settings, but be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our website.
In addition, we partner with a third party to display advertising on our website and to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our website and other websites in order to provide you with ads based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you do not wish to have this information used to serve you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by contacting our support department.
- Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage our users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, including your name, address, and phone number, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
- Personal and Account Information. The personal information and account information we collect is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may study this information to determine our customers’ needs and to promote certain products and services or additional support that we believe would be of interest to specific customers.We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Accordingly, we may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
- Log Files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our website and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personal information. However, it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and web browsing.
- Customer Surveys We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with customers to help resolve issues, internally or with our third party partners, which the customer identified in their survey response. .
4. DISCLOSING INFORMATION
- Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information or account information to third parties that help us provide the Services or provide services on our behalf. Your personal information or account information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in the United States or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual customers with advertisers.
- Customer Surveys. We may share customer information obtained from customer surveys within our corporate family, and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to our customers.
- Domain Registration. In certain jurisdictions or pursuant to the rules of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) or certain registries, the contact information you provide to register a domain name (“Domain Name Registration Information”) has to be made available and accessible to the public through a “WHOIS” search. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the Domain Name Registration Information for a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. The Domain Name Registration Information you provide is hosted by us or a third party service provider and is made available to the public through the WHOIS database. At times, customers may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such solicitations or SPAM do not come from Higher Advantage LLC and we do not control the use of WHOIS information by third parties.
- Law Enforcement and Special Cases. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about users upon a valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas) or as otherwise required to comply with applicable laws. We may also disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against a party that threatens us, our systems or our customers
5. YOUR OPTIONS
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information. If your information changes or is incorrect, you may update or correct such information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Retention. We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you with the Services or as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Data Security. Higher Advantage LLC uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, altering or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. Such security measures include but are not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Services, you can contact us at email@example.com
This website is not directed towards children and we do not seek to collect any personal information from children. If we become aware that personal information from a child under the age of thirteen (13) has been collected, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
8. CONTACTING US
Higher Advantage LLC.
7251 W. LAKE MEAD BLVD.
LAS VEGAS, NV 89128